COVID-19 Safety on Conference Day
BWBC 2022 will take place at Mechanic’s Bank Arena on April 28, 2022. The safety of our attendees is our highest priority. Our event will comply with all COVID-19 safety protocols and procedures set by the venue.
Per State of California Guidelines, all attendees of events inside Mechanics Bank Arena, Theater and Convention Center MUST be verified as fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have a negative COVID-19 test result within 72 hours of the event. Full vaccination occurs two weeks after the final dose of Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccines or two weeks after the single dose of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine. PCR and antigen tests are acceptable. At-home “rapid” tests will not be accepted.
Verification of fully vaccinated status or a pre-entry negative test result is required of all attendees.
All kids under the age of 12 will need to show proof of a negative COVID test within 72 hours of the event. Self-attestation may NOT be used as a mode of verification
Per state guidelines, starting December 1st, attendees must show photo identification matching their vaccine information or negative test.
Attendees may verify their vaccination status by showing their vaccination card, a photo of their vaccination card, or documentation from a healthcare provider prior to entry. An attendee’s negative COVID-19 test result may be verified by printed document from test provider or laboratory, email or text of the result from the test provider or laboratory.
To find your nearest vaccination center, click here.
To find your nearest testing site, click here.
Security Screening and Ticket Scanning
- Use of magnetometers and/or wanding is mandatory and will be employed to maintain the security of the venue.
- Only clear bags not larger than 12” x 12” x 6” will be permitted.
- Tickets will be scanned using touchless technology.
Wash Hands + Sanitize Often
- The frequent washing and sanitization of your hands can help to keep you healthy and reduce the spread of germs.
- Cleaning crews will be present to sanitize high-touch surfaces throughout the event.
- Please contact BWBC with any safety-related concerns.
Stay Connected on BWBC Updates