Making Your Money Last
Presentation Summary: This workshop will provide you with considerations/trade-offs when developing a retirement strategy -- working longer, spending less and delaying social security are options. But are they right for you? We will cover ways to plan for the expected and unexpected expenses along with tax strategies you can implement immediately. If you're looking to become a savvy investor, this workshop is for you!
Key Learning Points:
1) You will learn when to take social security.
2) How much you need put away for retirement.
3) Savvy tax strategies you can use right away.
Employer Return on Investment:
1) Employees will be well versed on 401k fees.
2) Healthcare costs in retirement.
3) Industry pension changes.