Mental Health: Staying Sane in an Insane World
Presentation Summary: Ignoring your mental health is one of the biggest mistakes you can make in life. The price you will pay for ignoring your mental health will not only affect you, but all of your loved ones too. In this informative and practical talk, you will learn how to achieve an optimal state of mental health so you can have the tools to tackle any of life's curve balls.
Key Learning Points:
1) Knowing When Something is Wrong: How to identify symptoms.
2) Ways to Manage Life: Positive Coping Skills.
3) Where to Seek Services.
Employer Return on Investment:
1) Increase in self awareness of employees.
2) Decrease in calling out sick from work.
3) Increase in high performance due to mental wellness.