The Hidden Power of Forgiveness
Presentation Summary: "When we harbor negative emotions toward others or toward ourselves, or when we intentionally create pain for others, we poison our own physical systems. By far, the strongest poison to the human spirit is the inability to forgive oneself or another person. Forgiveness refers to the actor, not the act. Not to the offense, but the woundedness of the offender. Forgiveness is a paradigm-shifting solution for transforming anger. Forgiveness does more for you than anyone else because it liberates you from negativity and lets you move forward.”
Key Learning Points:
1) Negative emotions only harm ourselves.
2) Forgiveness gives you strength to do more.
3) How do you move forward after you say you forgive.
Employers Return on Investment:
1) Forgiveness creates a healthy work environment.
2) Restores productivity in the work environment.
3) Reduces stress in the work environment.