Improving Female Fertility through Minimally Invasive Techniques
Presentation Summary: More options are available today than ever before to treat specific health concerns for women, including infertility. At Adventist Health Bakersfield Interventional Radiology, we are committed to educating the women in our community about all the options available to treat uterine fibroids, pelvic congestion syndrome and blocked fallopian tubes. Utilizing minimally-invasive techniques, women now have more treatment alternatives to traditional, invasive surgical techniques. Join us to learn about the options in this informative session with our board-certified interventional radiologists.
Key Learning Points:
1) New treatments options available for women struggling with common potential causes of infertility.
2) Impact of less-invasive techniques on health outcomes.
3) A chance to ask questions of our board-certified interventional radiologists.
Employer Return on Investment:
1) Minimally invasive treatment options reduce time off work for recovery.
2) Healthy employees have fewer missed days from work.
3) Minimally invasive treatments can mean lower out of pocket expenses for employees.